Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK A Pastor Arrested for Soliciting Sex from a Minor Preached in Church Days Later | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He was arrested on Friday, Oct. 29th, and got out on bond, then was in the pulpit on Oct. 31st preaching a sermon.

snytiger6 9 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not surprised

Oh yeah . Down the street from me , a major asshole .u should see what his f church statement was today , was at local news , to vomit for . U know , jesus forgives and we are not here to judge type of statement .
How the fuck we are not here to judge , isn’t Jesus judging everyone and sends them to hell ?
I ll find the statement later tonight when things calm down at ER , I will copy and paste here .
Seriously , to vomit for 🤢🦇

They don’t know the meaning of embarrassment because the only apology they feel the need to make is to their invisible friend, and he always accepts it and tells them to carry on. Delusion can be a wonderful thing!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.