Agnostic.com

51 6

Marriage... yea or nay

I know it’s personal, but does anyone want to share how many times they have been married ...... mine is 4.... ughhh never again ... What was I thinking

• 9 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 1 vote
WhoMe 4 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Once.

Once and widowed.

?

@IamNobody aww, dry those tears, my friend! He died in 2005. We were heartbroken for a long time but life is for the living! 😉

Sorry, I don't know what to say, other than I hope the time you both share may have been memorable

@IamNobody you are so kind. Finding words for this kind of thing is always hard for anyone and your words are appreciated. it was memorable. He turned out to be my very best friend besides being the father of my child. The guy friend I've dated since is great in so many ways but not marriagable, or maybe marriage had a time and place for me.
YES! It was memorable and I was lucky to love him and be loved by him and such is life. Hey, thanks for the listening ear. I don't talk about it anymore because fortunately we do move on and my son and I are in a good place now. No worries, my friend. I'm good!

@Crazycurlz 😎 If you are good then nuff said. Have a great Sunday !!!!

Twice.
There won't be a third.

Only once.

I personally don't think theres a point to it. If a girls comitted to me and im comitted to her we don't need to get married. Theres really nothing there of value from my perspective.

One for 20+ years. 99% sure I'm never doing that again. About the only way I would be tempted was if health insurance was needed for one or the other.

Never been married, but came very close to it once. I'm certainly open to sharing my last name with a special lady, should the day come I cross paths with her.

Been there thrice--never again.

yes I think anyone would be wary of marrying someone who had failed 3 times

@MsDemeanour they'd better be. It's an archaic institution, at any rate; useful only for tax and insurance purposes.

Inshallah, I have eleven wives right now, and next month, I will have fifteen.

Never married, though everyone I know is. ?

never again

Yep and still looking!

Once (and we've been separated for years), and that's enough for me. My terrific daughter was one positive result of union, and the separation was and remains amicable, but I'm not all that interested in trying again. I'm not sure I trust myself to choose the right kind of mate, and I'm not sure I really know how to help make a marriage last. And, lately, I've noticed that the women in my age demographic have expectations of their next partners that I am not in a position to fulfill. So...

0 ....

May be advisable for tax reasons or to get a passport.

Once and happy as a lark. a bit too horny for my own good but still way happy

Once was enough for me.

Not yet.

skado Level 9 Apr 21, 2018

Never!

I was married once... I escaped after only five years. Whew!

I dodged that bullet a few times. But not going to say never will.

1. Never again

It's gonna be a nay from me for NEVER AGAIN. But we are amicable. I just don't want to have govt involved in my private life. I also enjoy the terms of my relationship.

Emme Level 7 Apr 22, 2018

Twice...1989-1996 and 2005-2006.

I got out of number 2 much quicker.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:63206
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.