Agnostic.com

4 5

Oooooh, I'm trembling with fear , NOT.
Just been told by the Admin of the Chrustian Group, "The Bible, the Book for Life," that,quote, " he is praying to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that they will rain down punishment such as man-kind has never known or seen before for I am a Heathen, A Pagan, A Blasphemer, the Spawn of Satan, the son of the Anti-Christ, a vile, and disgust being sent from Hell to torment the Followers of Jesus and God."
So, I hope you will excuse me while I go and spend as much as possible outside in the sunshine because I don't want anything to spoil God aim....LOL.

Triphid 9 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isn’t asking god to be your hit man the same as killing, according to their commandments?

Zster Level 8 Nov 4, 2021

I reckon it is but you know these Faithfools and how they develop Amnesia of Convenience.

Which group is this then? Why are involved in it then? And, I wouldn't lose too much sleep. These dudes have been threatening this kind of apocalyptic crap for thousands of years, believing of course that they'll be saved and everyone they hate won't be. I forget who it was, perhaps Bertrand Russell, who said it isn't just bad enough that people believe in a god without evidence, but they always choose to believe in such a small God-- hateful, spiteful, vengeful, vindictive and judgemental. So true.

The Bible, a book for Life and Bible Quotes of the Day.
I kind of get a wee bit bored at times and need to find something to amuse myself and have some at the same time and NOTHING is better than the Faithfools for delivering up a good shit stir to.

So you’re trolling a xtian group?

Of course and why not, they troll us so as their buybull tells them,
Do unti others as you have them do unto" I'm only returning the favour.

Yup, may as well be a good target.

Guess what, 2 hours out there and not clap of thunder, flash of lightning NOTHING but the sunshine me and the birds lining for their free lunch.

Seems like it doesn't exist.......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632123
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.