Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK The Father of Christian Predator Josh Duggar is Running for Office on a "Pro-Family" Platform

The scary thing is he could win. He’s been in office before (in the Arkansas House), no one denies his Trump-y conservatism, and he’ll be able to ride the coattails of Sarah Huckabee Sanders (who could become the next governor) on the same ballot.

snytiger6 9 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was never very impressed with Arkansas, and my opinion of that state just keeps going lower and lower.

My step son who is driving cross country said Arkansas was the ugliest state he’s been through. I guess that affects peoples minds.

That's very interesting, I've always thought it's prettier than Oklahoma so I can't wait until he crosses the border and shares his views on Oklahoma.

@Lorajay he was in Colorado, so I’m guessing he didn’t have any thing bad to say about your state.

Guess his missed seeing all the coal strip mine operations in West Virginia. Still all the chickens and the buildings they are kept in in Arkansas are not so pretty.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632416
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.