Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK WATCH: George Floyd's nephew THREATENS jurors in Rittenhouse case | The Post Millennial

Maybe I'm a bit hung up on words and their meanings, but I'm finding it tough to find a threat here.

A few of you may find that meaning, but this is so ridiculous, I just had to figure out WTH is the threat.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

(PS: Indeed! Some need held accountable. I do thinK that's a threat, to those such as Mr. Floyd.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

🤬🤬🤬 Yet crickets when Paul Gosar (R-AZ) has shared a photoshopped anti-immigrant anime video that shows him killing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).
I did not hear anything even remotely threatening from that short video clip.

What a bunch of BS....confusing Free Speech with "threats", duuuhhhhhhh.

Hey, no victims, no threats...

???? I don't see it.

I see no threat, just, as you said, a need for accountability.

What threat?.. I love how the right dress up "threats" daily. If it isn't Transpeople, it's BLM, it's Antifa or Caravans of Illegals. They have a Never Ending storyline of fear..amazing..ugh.

and crickets when Paul Gosar (R-AZ) has shared a photoshopped anti-immigrant anime video that shows him killing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).

@silverotter11 well, she IS an Enemy of Trump after all, AOC always Hurts their Butts..lololololololololol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632639
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.