Agnostic.com

9 16

LINK Hate-Preacher: If Boys Grow Up in a Church Like Ours, “They’ll Be Straight” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Nope. Doean't matter if a person attends church, or a particular church, it wont' influence a persons sexual orientation.

snytiger6 9 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Among his many, many other problems, this clone has clearly never seen an arrow in flight in slow motion.

The supposedly straight arrow flexes all the way to the target.

That's actually a pretty good metaphor for how one has to be flexible and adaptable to get along in the world. Or else form a fundamentalist cult, I guess.

Ridiculous and false assumption!

Priests will teach children how to become pedophiles. After all it is passed down from generation to generation.

Do YOU have any Empirically tried, tested and PROVEN evidence to support your assumption?

Matt Adair needs to be buggered several times each day.

Preferably with a fully charged Cattle Prod.

I can vouch for that sentence you added with that link.

My apologies Matthew that you have to endure the bigoted hateful christian fucks in this country. Rest assured their is absolutely nothing wrong with you, and EVERYTHING wrong with them. I wish there was a hell so all these fake christians would get what they deserve....😪

Who the blazes is he trying to kid, with " If boys grow up in a church......"?
Well, imo, IF they grow up in a Church then chances are given the revelations of the last 4+ years,
a) they'll be molested and abused by either the Pastor/Preacher, etc, etc,.
b) they will end so confused in their adult life that they'll be an emotional mess, and last but by no means least,
c) their social interaction abilities will be so severely limited that they can rarely function, socially, outside of the very tight little clique of the church and its congregation.

What a dumb fuck. If people grow up in a church like his, they may be mentally terrorized and try to act "straight," what ever the fuck that means. I hate people like that. I may be "straight." That said, I have a daughter, I have friends, I have many ex students who are not "straight," and I really do wish all people could just treat everyone the same and stay out of everyone else's sex lives. Life would move along so much nicer.

I’m straighter than straight, and I’ll never understand where these fuckers get off making anyone’s personal matters their business.....it’s so nobody’s fucking business how others live their lives....😒

So that's why there are so many stories about preachers and priests abusing boys, is it?

Right 🙄

Yeah. Perhaps the preacher wants a better selection of boys to try to grrom.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632784
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.