Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK ‘Presidents Are Not Kings’: Judge Rejects Trump’s Bid To Block Records From Jan. 6 Committee

“Presidents are not kings, and Plaintiff is not President”

The official legal reason Trump does not have Executive privilege. Hopefully his cult understands it but I have my doubts.

redbai 8 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Neither trump, nor his henchmen nor his supporters have even a single brain between them.

Not so fast. Trump will apply for a stay and the SCOTUS will take two years to give a decision and the clock will run out.

SDNY did not bring any prosecution and prosecutor is retiring without doing it this December. Only blah... Blah... Blah....

NY AG made a whole lot of noise, the governor fell with Republicans' masterminding but no prosecution against Trump yet. Blah... Blahh.. Blah...

What looks more practical is Republicans taking control of the Senate and House in 2022 and killing all investigations and they taking the White House in 2024 and booting the US AG out immediately.

Neither Biden nor Harris nor Pelosi are smart, savvy or popular enough to stop this tide. We are toast.

Who wants to bet Trump will get away with Jan 6th?

Still, t-Rump has til Friday to appeal, which he will. Anything to stall the process and drag it out until ReTrumplicans Can regain enough political power to dismantle the nvstigation and bury the findings. That is their hope, at least, I am sure.

I agree, but to overturn this ruling they will have to challenge that statement and demonstrate that she is wrong. Can't do that without ignoring the concept of a country without a king. He's not POTUS anymore, just another citizen who supposedly has a lot of money.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633101
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.