Agnostic.com

2 1

This is not "Catch 22"

It is strikingly obvious logic to me, that complete freedom comes from NEVER BEING TOLD WHAT to DO.

Science processes have freed up the knowledge of how to gain freedom from so many things Eg world illnesses, diseases, bigots in powers of government & other organization and people who are just plain wrong.

Science can action change if YOU decide to take action even if only to VOTE for others more expert.

Indeed if no ACTION is involved it can be said that no science has happened because a cycle of processes is involved.

The catch? ………How do we get people to do science action without telling them what to do or re-educating them from scratch ? Have you ever done any science that is original TO YOU?

Mcflewster 8 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Never being told what to do", that's your lead, yes?
So......never stop at a stoplight, or for a pedestrian in one of those fascist crosswalks! Bake & sell bread with ground glass in it! Go ahead, yell "Fire!" In a crowded theater.....aaannnd etc.
What exactly is this silly premise doing heading up your post?

I am just trying to encourage independent thinking . I realise it is a completely educational conundrum but I am only seeking out some people who are perfectly capable of thinking for them selves who go against what is required for society to function. Getting jabbed is just one thing that can be worked out independently. Doing actions for the sake of other people a minority find. difficult. How do we change that minority?

Traffic lights can be thought of as INFORMATION providers and not instructions education on the number of people killed by going through lights would cure it if done properly.

I discovered that the Fresnel Half-Period Zone Plate generates minor focal points at all unitary fractions (1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6) rather than just the odd unitary fractions (1/3, 1/5, 1/7, 1/9)(1977). I also discovered that Indica cultivars no longer produced primarily CBD, but had been bred to produce predominantly THC. My finding prompted the CBD Project to seek CBD producing cultivars (2009).

@racocn8 Got your message!. Please see my reply to Anne Wimsey. Thanks for your response . It was a while before anyone sorted out the Catch 22. Was it "Do Nothing just act crazy and you will get what you want? "

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.