Agnostic.com

4 5

Boohooohoooo..this pos needs the death penalty along with his mommy dearest..

[rawstory.com]

Charlene 9 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the pure result of the gun culture in the US, children indoctrinated from birth with the idea that justice only comes at the muzzle of a gun, that might makes right and that the answer to a person with a gun is a person with a bigger gun or a bomb

Dear oh dear! Why all this heated emotional opinion over one American alleged to have killed 2 more?
I recently read that since revolution Americans have killed more than a billion worldwide including many of their own. Now that in my book is something to get hot under the collar about!

And Aussies helped along the way..

@Charlene Yes in many cases of late Australian right wing sycophants disgustingly have. There are many they didn't contribute to.

He's probably upset that he couldn't kill them all. What a disgusting display of fake, coached remorse. Even a lobotomy couldn't cure what's wrong with him.

Yes! I hope he doesn't get off because of the dumbass prosecutor. Fry his ass,

More like the gawd afearin jugge that's the problem..

@Charlene Yeah, the judge isn't even pretending to be impartial.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633182
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.