Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK Wisconsin Governor Places At Least 500 National Guards On Standby As The Decision In The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Approaches  - The Shade Room

So silly. 🙄

They don't need the National Guard. They just need an Uber to pick this little shit up, drive him to the airport, and put his ass on a plane. The whole ordeal is gonna be what? An hour and a half tops?
After the 15 minutes of deliberations, lunch on the State, rendering the verdict, fleeing out the back door...it'll just be hash tags and continuous loops of Rittenhouse chest-bumping the Judge. Nothing much to see here. 😴😴😴

(Yes. That ^^^^^^^^ is sarcasm. And yeah, yeah, yeah to the conservatives here. We get it. All those rioters, looters, arsonists and antifas are gonna be looking for trouble again. It's best to escalate straight away. 👌👍)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We see how the left is not accepting the likely verdict well and con's have a right to safety from the mob, as well. While the left is unlikely to show up with guns it will be interesting to see their reaction. We will lose Biden's support if another Floyd-style protest happens. It would help, I think, if protesters reported those breaking windows, burning police stations, or tagging buildings to the police stationed everywhere. We need to return to Occupy-style protests or we will just be seen as violent but not as ballsy about it as gQP (I've been involved in countless protests, including Vegas Occupy in which we closed The Strip, and would have reported anyone doing such stuff with a full description or pic of them).

@SeaGreenEyez I think Chauvin was a rare case of the video detailing all there was to know about the event. Lawyers couldn’t wiggle out of it so he was fucked. The fact that it occurred when it did sparked the protests. White power doesn’t always win but, yes, it usually does. In Kyle’s case, I don’t believe he broke any laws. The left allowed themselves to get carried away on a bad argument but the left is good at that.

The US worships a constitution that not only allows but authorizes an armed militia for the purpose of protection of a free state against the federal government, then is oh so surprised when this sort of shit happens pitting one bunch of fanatics and oppressed morons against one another on the very "right"
to keep and use the very weapons of death they are both seeking to protect.
What ever the outcome of this trial you WILL have gun toting idiots taking to the the street willing to kill for the assurance of the right to not be killed or the right to kill if they think they will be killed or the right to pose the threat to kill in protection of property which is obviously worth so much more than life and limb especially if that property is their fucking Gun!

This is a very interesting take on the case:

I hope he's right.

I fear Rittenhouse getting off will only incentivize the gun-happy "militia" to start shooting more recklessly, and that's who they will need the National Guard control for.

@SeaGreenEyez as it should be..after Stevieboizz antics this morning..it's time to instill the fear of rightousness in the Nazis mind set..

If, by some miracle, the jury sees through the judge's bs and justice is served, the Governor may need to call out more than 500 members of the Guard to handle the right wing nut jobs.

You live in North Texas, how safe are you if the idiots get loose and start shooting? Any experience with a gun? Personally I am afraid these idiots will start riding in trucks and shoot at anything that looks liberal.

Good it will keep the right wing assholes down

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 14, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.