Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Bye Bye, Trump Hotel – Mother Jones

It turns out not even Rudy Giuliani’s bar tab could save the Trump International Hotel. The Trump Organization lost at least $70 million since its opening in 2016, even as the grand hotel became a fixture of Trump-era Washington, a place where the president’s loyalists and sycophants alike could gather in a cozy bubble safely away from the fake news and impeachment managers and sip champagne from a spoon and imbibe cocktails starting at $24 a pop.

The Trump family has been threatening to sell it for the past few years, and now it seems they finally have: The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that a Miami-based investment firm, CGI Merchant Group, intends to assume the lease with the federal government for $375 million and turn the Trump Hotel into a Waldorf Astoria.

snytiger6 9 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump wrung all the money and bribes out of it they could. On to the next tax write off!

I wonder if they'll keep those great taco bowls?

I think all of Trump's holdings are suffering. One area in particular I know is down to nothing is where he licensed his name to various construction projects. He made millions off that. No one asks him anymore.

In a way it's poetic justice ⚖️.

Speaking of poetic justice.
I hope he fails to use it to weasel out of any coming due loan bills.🤔

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634033
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.