Agnostic.com

4 7

[huffpost.com]
Wyoming repugs say they won't recognize Liz Cheney as a republican anymore. Fine...let her join Bernie Sanders and Angus King as an Independent who caucuses with the Democrats.

Organist1 8 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometimes you need a known evil to fight a cray cray chaotic evil. At least Darthsdotter and Romney have shown some integrity and backbone. And they may pay terribly for that. We are all screwed potentially in 2022 and 2024 whether NeverTrump Repugs or centrist DINOs.

I think every “good” citizen would just leave the GOP before the remaining criminals could kick them out. Should this happen I also suggest we all refer to the GOP with a more functionally descriptive way, as Christian uninformed nationalist terrorist… CUNT for short.
They’re what would pass for Nazis in an Indiana Jones movie when in office, and like televangelist predators when they aren’t.
Liz Cheney is not your friend, but an ally for preserving our system of government and the balance of power between the three branches.
Donald threatened and attacked Congress, and Liz agrees with us that Trump should pay because it’s the only way to stop him and his cult; however, that is where our agreement ends.
I’m comfortable setting aside our differences long enough for us to roast this hog, everyone is welcome to join, everyone that isn’t rooting for the pig.

Are those "Wyoming repugs" a minority whose words are empty?

Liz knows there are more than 31 repugs in the state. She will act accordingly.

That’s gotta fry that old patriot, Dick’s, a$$. He used the Bush’s for all the cover he could get and then lit ‘em on fire. Traitor Dick set the stage for his daughter’s big play to become the new GOP’s leader, or failure, if it can wrestle away 45’s hold on them. Big play. You don’t think she really cares about the nation. Do you? Sometimes interests collide.

I was never a fan of either Cheney.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634094
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.