Agnostic.com

6 13

LINK “Prophetess”: God’s Moving Me Into a Mansion So I Can “Infiltrate” the Wealthy | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The worst thing about (religious) grifters is that they seem to always be rewarded for duping the masses.

snytiger6 9 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I shoulda been a preacher. Just a little less shame and a lot more larceny in my heart, & I would've made it big.

The problem would be that many who start out going in for just the money, start to believe in their own bullshit.

I recall when the believers claimed god was not done with Swaggart yet. God had more for him to do. Praise the gullible.

Maybe she thinks that the rich have more to give (to her)

Sadly there are plenty of people that will give her money because they think she is gods chosen.

I don't think it matters how much anyone tries to educate the ignorant.
There will always those who will stubbornly refuse to accept reason.

You can lead a theist to reason, but you can't make him/her think.

As always you can medicate psychos, educate the ignorant, but stupid is a permanent incurable condition.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634575
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.