Agnostic.com

2 9

Putin and other authoritarians just won another blow against American law and order, because we let another murderer go in the name of conservatism and second amendment rights. Our enemies have learned to use our precious first and second amendments against us when at one time they were our greatest asset.
It's a sad day taken by ignorance and conservative bigotry and bias.

Willow_Wisp 8 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You make very good points.

I for one hope that little fucking murderer is always looking over his shoulder for the rest of his miserable life! Someone will try to get him and I hope they are successful!

Hope they do him mob style, 2 taps to the head, 1 to the heart..

I think because he is so enthralled by violence that there's little question that he will be involved in more of it. Imagine how emboldened he is now. Well, hopefully he will be on the receiving end next time.

@LovinLarge I agree with you! He thinks he’s Teflon now, and will definitely do something dumb in the not to distant future. Hopefully he gets his murdering ass taken out!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634765
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.