Agnostic.com

3 3

Victims of sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein are finally getting their day in court. The long-awaited trial of British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell begins Monday in Manhattan.

Prosecutors allege that Maxwell, 59, was a central figure in Epstein’s sex criminal enterprise, helping him recruit and sexually abuse girls in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Epstein, 66, was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell in August 2019 while awaiting trial on similar federal charges. His death was ruled a suicide, although his brother has said he doesn’t believe Epstein killed himself.

snytiger6 9 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let's see what they find out

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 28, 2021

Yes, if he was blackmailing the powerful people with compromising photos/videos to protect and enrich himself, it likely also got him killed, or prompted to kill himself, we likely will never know.

She would know everything, and I'm sure curious if she'll talk, write a tell all book or will get whacked before testifying too. Interesting (and sad) story if we ever get to learn the truth. I suspect there was a strategy to who he invited to take advantage of his offer to rape underage girls.

I hope the girls have protection against retaliation from the powerful, such as the 13 year old Trump is said to have raped, and will safely will get their day in court. I'm sure the trial will generate a lot of interest and capture the news channels with sick details of set ups involving various celebrities and powerful figures and whether they were willing participants or tricked into compromising situations.

I don’t believe he did either. If I was this woman, I would be keeping my eyes open 24 a day.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:636293
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.