Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Mike Lindell Is Fundraising for His 'Legal Offense Fund'

I don't think hr understands the concept of "fee", if he requires a contribution.

snytiger6 9 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's clearly delusional since does this crap and trying to peddle more than pillows to fill his pockets.

He's a goofy rich zealot who was never employed by America (therefore free to say whatever he wanted to). Just tune him out and let him rot in his own greed. I would also suggest not buying his shit but I know how important pillows are to American women. We simply can't tell ourselves no.

I bought a couple years ago, they were horrible. Only used them a few weeks before putting them in the guest pile 😁.

@Barnie2years He still thanks you for the funds and doesn't really care if you like the product. I'm sure you didn't know who his "friends" were but I wouldn't let guests think you support him.

@rainmanjr as long as the pillow covers are on, they will never know 😂. And this was 15 years ago or so. He was just a loudmouth huckster back then. Just like Trump was an ugly TV fool.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:636306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.