Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We see them on here asking incredibly muddled questions from time to time....scared to trust their reason after being brainwashed from birth.

I'm not still deconstructing. Once I got my head around all this it came pretty fast and naturally. Religion seemed like nonsense and I stopped believing. For those who still tell me Jesus will protect me, there is an answer. Jesus was not very good at protecting himself either.

Not unusual. Although I began to wake up at age 10 or 11 after reading about “Noah’s Ark” nonetheless I still was required by parents to attend Sunday Mass Brainwashing until age 18. And it still took another 9 years of unconditioning from all of it. It’s no different from recovering from drug / alcohol abuse, which may also take years for some because of the nature of the damage they can do to the body.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:636442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.