Agnostic.com

4 3

I am, once-again, perplexed that the word of the year isn't cuntbag. Will my pleas and dedicated usage ever get noticed by the selection committee? Enjoy "vaccine" as your word of the year, all, and let us begin our campaign for 'cuntbag' to reign in 2022!

[npr.org]

ChestRockfield 8 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An exAustralian PM probably still favours "douchebag".

I submit my personal favorite. Asslips. It refers to people speaking from their nether region.

Fuhgedit. Geddalyf.

Where did you get your hatred for body parts? Did religion do it to you?

What are you taking about?

@JeffMurray Read your OP.

@yvilletom I wrote it. Nothing in there suggests I "hate body parts". And you should be smart enough to know that telling me to reread my own post wouldn't alleviate the confusion; if your point was readily apparent, I wouldn't have asked what you were taking about in response...
This was supposed to be an irreverent joke (who here is dumb enough to think I'm actually suggesting 'cuntbag' be the word of the year, raise your hands) and you're mucking it all up with this nonsense. Maybe religion made you hate a body part... the funny bone. 😝

@JeffMurray I don’t believe you.

@yvilletom Do you believe that I think you're a fuckin' idiot?

I prefer the the Philly colloquial term "jitbag" a word that I use quite frequently. I don't think I could ever use your word of the year for 2022. Sorry Jeff.

Watch some British comedy, it really softens the word and makes it accessible!

@JeffMurray I don't like the "C" word. Were I to use a contraction with it, that would be cuntface, although I prefer the term pussyface.

@barjoe My sister had a neighbor who couldn't mind her business to save her fucking life that she dubbed Mrs. Cuntinsky. It's too excellent of a word for how much Americans are hung up on it. I guess Americans have a ton of silly hangups with words though.

@JeffMurray Women don't like the word. At all! I'm not willing do die on that hill. I never, ever say it to a women. I will call a man a cuntface tho, but I prefer pussy face. I think it's funnier.

@barjoe Yeah, I reserve all iterations of 'cunt' for men 99.9% of the time...
"People offended by the C word would hear it a lot less if they didn't go around acting like such cunts." - Ricky Gervais

@JeffMurray Brits use it a lot. It's not acceptable here, as opposed to motherfucker which is perfectly acceptable.

@barjoe We don't think that's a little silly? Makes me think of how it's perfectly acceptable to draw the Prophet Muhammad, and even mock the concept of it being forbidden, but elsewhere it's about the most egregious thing you can do.

@JeffMurray It's is what it is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:636494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.