Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Dr. Mehmet Oz Plans To Run For Senate Seat In Pennsylvania

I Sure Hope This Piece Of Shit Quack Snake Oil Salesman Doesn't Become PA's Next US Senator.

barjoe 9 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another circus act trying to take over the government. I wouldn’t buy an aspirin from this huckster. He’s never even lived in Pennsylvania, now he wants to be the Senator? The Republican Party is certain rolling out their best for next year’s elections. A wife beater and a hit and run driver for governor, now a TV “doctor” for the the Senate. Q faithful Scott Perry just took over the Far Right House crackpots group. We are really being well represented.

John Fetterman for US Senate. We need to win this seat. Fuck Dr Oz.

@barjoe I make a small monthly contribution to his campaign. If he wins the primary, I'll donate much more. It would be great to have two Democratic Senators.

What a shit.

He's not from Pennsylvania either.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:636668
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.