Agnostic.com

3 3

Had a coffee and a chat with Jackie yesterday evening.
Her "visits" went extremely well, the Council Building and Drainage Inspector is fully intending to bring Official Charges against Evangelidiot for installing an illegal water drainage system in his backyard so Evangidiot will be looking down the barrel of even more FINES when/if he returns home in the future, PLUS a hefty BILL from Council because next Monday they WILL be arriving at Jackie's house with a gang of 4 workers and a ton of equipment to demolish the section of fence Evengidiot cut a hole through for his illegal drainage system without, the Inspector assured Jackie, damaging the new steel above ground garden plot, then replacing the fence footings, the fence, etc, etc.
Meanwhile the Law Firm Jackie 'visited' are drawing up papers to sue Evangidiot for Unlawful Damage to a fence, Invasion of a Private Property for the Purposes of Disposal of Waste/Unwanted Waters, Endangering a Private Property,a Home and the Residents there in by Installing an Illegal Drainage System and thereby causing flooding to occur in a Private Property, ( which by the way did happen during the rain we got in the last week, the dog's kennel and bedding got flooded as saturated so the poor dog is 'forced' to live in the Laundry until its kennel has dried out).
So I reckon that Evangidiot's Xmas may not be all bright and merry after all now.
Btw, we did have a "small' celebratory drink after Jackie shared her news, Hubby had had a few 'TESTER" tipples earlier to make sure the Scotch was up to standards though.

Triphid 9 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a retired Master Builder, 4th in my line and last in my line; it always amazes me how idiots seem to think that they know what they are doing and therefore don't need a permit to proceed. I gave up trying to explain things to people years ago when it comes to better building practices, they always insist that they know what the building code is but fail to realize that the building code is the minimum allowable standard to which anything can be built. Then they try and cut corners around that minimum standard and are surprised when the shit hits the fan - fucking idiots, I just shake my head and build things myself.

And Evangidiot CLAIMS to be a Certified Stone Mason as well btw.

"I am smugly satisfied with my refusal to learn. I do not care how much try to teach me, or how much you fine and/or imprison me for my refusal to learn. Learning is for outrageous fuckwits."

Not that ''somebody'' doesn't need a few lessons......or anything like that...............

No, of course not God and Jeebus taught him everything he needs to know....

@Triphid Yup, obviously.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637070
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.