Agnostic.com

8 11

LINK A Plumber Found Envelopes Full of Cash in the Walls of Joel Osteen’s Megachurch | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The money is a part of the haul from a supposed burglary where $600,000 was stolen back in 2014. Finding at least a part of the money inside a church wall points to an inside job for the burglary.

snytiger6 9 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That mega-church has made about $250,000,000 since it opened at the same building where the Houston Rockets Basketball Team used to play. That is ridiculous GREED!!

Big insurance payoff, no doubt.
And insurance companies Hate being ripped-off!
Looking forward to further developments, I yam!

But boy are they good rippin’ us off!! And they’re not even the worst!! Big Pharma is the front runner then big oil and the big food companies. What good for one of them is virtually good for all of ‘em.

Answers indeed

I would love to know the answers to all the questions at the end of the article.

You and me too!

It's a miracle!

The only thing about this that surprises me is how little this surprises me

I'm not sure I could be an honest plumber. Find it and play dumb.

That he turned in the money means he is honest. I'd hire him... if he were local.

It's that Joel Olsteen!

Always knew that guy was a bad egg 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.