Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK One of my few nods to The Public Christian Holiday

Here's Dave Barry's coveted gift guide. Choose well but stay out of stores. Leave Omicron to the Party of Death so that Dem's are stronger in 2022/24. A nation free of Theocratic Law depends on it and there's no ho-ho-hoing about that.

rainmanjr 8 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh dear Neil. Have I offended you with my Australian comedian "singing"?

Taking offense is so yesterday for me.

@rainmanjr hence your 😐?

We strongly need a nation free of Theocratic Law. That much is for sure. Problem is, the religious right is doubling down dirty and somehow they seem to be free to do this without opposition.

Then we may as well die trying to drum up the opposition. We need to fight smarter, though. Using the same tired arguments of 50 years might continue to fail.

@rainmanjr Very true. The same tired arguments are not working and the left seems blind to that totally.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.