Agnostic.com

2 2

[abcnews.go.com]

Italy but still wouldn't surprise me if someone here has tried it. The anti vaxxers are nuts

Larimar 8 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I could tell you stories about trying to evade drug testing...

So could I, I worked Probation & Parole for a few years. Had someone try to pass off a purple whizzinator once.....

I did see that. Crazy shit. Italy can be a strange place; a few years ago, a court convicted some scientists (don't remember the exact crime) for not predicting an earthquake that did a lot of damage. I believe everything thing was dropped after a while, still a waste of public funds, time and world sensibility standing.

Why didn't the Italian government arrest the Pope then? Surely he could have beseeched the Holy Moly Upon High to have that earthquake someplace else.

@SnowyOwl The Italians gave the church Vatican City and recognize it as as a sovereign state. Thus, all the top dogs of ANY sovereign state are protected with diplomatic immunity. The Pope could rape a little boy in public and the Italians could legally, according to UN, etc only send him home, back to Vatican City.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.