Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK A white man shot his Black neighbor in Missouri, claiming self-defense. Neighbors tell a different story.

(No doubt this event was inspired by Kyle Rittenhouse's claim of "self defense".)

The Crawford County Sheriff's Department said King was shot "after forcing entry into a neighboring residence where an altercation took place." The homeowner "feared for his life" and shot King, the department said in a news release.

The department said evidence, video surveillance and statements "preliminarily corroborate the homeowner's account of the events."

But family members of King and five people who live in the trailer park told NBC News they doubt that narrative.

Three neighbors told NBC News the shooter was a man who had expressed a desire to kill someone, has a history of violence and was known to use racial epithets. Several neighbors said King and the shooter were friends.

snytiger6 9 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is absolutely horrible and it all happened just a month ago in a trailer park just across the highway from me. I had no idea of the shooting until I read it here now. In the first place, I am reclusive when not working and only go shopping for food. The second thing in this small town is that maybe nobody is talking much about it. I will ask my next door neighbors. Two old ladies that know just about everything going on.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637552
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.