Agnostic.com

4 16

I was cruising the Internet and found this photo of a group of Neanderthals.

Willow_Wisp 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

very Tex Cobb-ish.

Dude.! What the Fuck, why you dragging the beautiful Brunette? She could raise kids, build fire, clean a kill , use it's innards for sewing and making tools..as well as help run down and kill deer in a group hunt. The Blonde slug can barely string a coherent sentence together..

And . The roots are black . No . Not pretty 🀒

She fits right in I’d say!!

This might explain why she thinks Native Americans need to go back to India.....

I missed that comment. Really difficult to see how she has made it this far in life! What a dipshit!!

@Redheadedgammy I don't think she said it, I just figured it would be the sort of thing I'd expect her to say. I don't lie about people then insist it's true, I'm not a damned Republican.

@Willow_Wisp I would lean in the direction of her thinking something like this though after listening to other ridiculous comments she’s made. Thanks for clarifying. πŸ˜‰

@Redheadedgammy Without full disclosure how will anyone ever see the truth? We have thousands of organizations to enforce the idea a Jew was dead and came back to life thousands of years before video cameras. It's enough to make me swear off lying.

@Willow_Wisp We certainly need MORE truth tellers! Glad you’re one of them! 😘

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637568
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.