Agnostic.com

2 8

Is Elon Musk the real life incarnation of Zorg from the 5th Element?

SnowyOwl 8 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh my godlessness, yes!

I don't believe incarnation and certainly not reincarnation. It's bullshit and an impossibility. If I did subscribe to stupid theories I'd think him reincarnation of the fuhrer. Musk was born June 25, 1971 [huffingtonpost.co.uk]

You're mixing up the meanings and that's all right but you don't have a clear message as a result.

@SnowyOwl I know. I just wanted to say something hateful about Elon Musk, that nasty motherfucker.

@barjoe He's a major savant so it really isn't the sort of thing where being normal would apply.

@SnowyOwl One of my first posts ever on this site was critical of Elon Musk. His minions came crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches. He's a terrible person.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637985
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.