Agnostic.com

6 10

A waterfall of flowers. This 51-year-old Christmas Cactus delights me.

At age seventeen, I started this Christmas Cactus from two starts in Michigan.

Four years later, I moved it from Michigan to Washington in the overhead bin of an airplane.

A Thanksgiving type Christmas Cactus, it flowers from November to April.

My longest relationship!

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to have lots of houseplants, and a great place with lots of sun to keep them. Then I moved to current home, the lighting sucks and two young kitties. I have a few plants, ones that hang and don't need much light. I used to have xmas cactus, they're so easy to propagate. Maybe in my next home/next life I'll be able to have more plants.

I have a Philos that was half dead when it was given to me...it is still alive and pretty much thriving after 6 years...its........a miracle...😁

It's a good looking plant

Unity Level 7 Dec 8, 2021

Also, from what I read, your healthiest relationship. 😅 You support it and it delights you.

Really nice Christmas cactus.

I have no plants.
I'm great at reviving other people's dying plants, but suck at maintaining my own.

Nice plant beautiful, amazing at it's age

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.