Agnostic.com

3 5

Prince Andrew, British monarch, is now callimg New York Child Victim Act unconstitutional. Hmm. Two things: 1) his remarks make him sound pretty guilty 2) when did he, a foreigner, become an expert on the US constitution, hell, most Americans don't know shit about it, including an ex-president.

Open SmartNews and read "Prince Andrew Calls New York Child Victim Act Unconstitutional" here: [share.smartnews.com]
To read it on the web, tap here: [share.smartnews.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Royals in general are all dispicable people anyway. He is just another one of them.

Of course he did it, he'll probably escape justice. I myself have some doubts about the constitutionality of changing statutes of limitations to include people previously protected. Forcible rape has no age limit or statute of limitations in NY so maybe they should amend the charges.

I have no doubt he will never be in a courtroom. He will, personally, never face up to any punishment. Even if a civil lawsuit were to ensue, he wouldn't pay a dime - if, and only if, he lost such a suit, at most the British taxpayers would be on the hook.

The royal family makes it obvious why inbreeding is a bad idea.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639242
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.