Agnostic.com

5 7

A new addition for my bathroom is ordered and on its way.
Thinking very seriously about getting another for my nephew Henry to ask his parents to install in their bathroom.

Triphid 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is an excellent piece of decor for the bathroom. I love picking out different things for the bathroom. I recently ordered new toothbrush and toothpaste cups and a new soap dish. Our bathroom is marble style, so I choose decor in white tones or marble. At [bathroom-supermarket.co.uk], I also ordered clear containers for shampoos and shower gels, so I don't create visual noise with colourful jars. I like to create a cosy, modern interior in the bathroom. It's important to me to have everything in the same style. I'm proud of our bathroom renovation. We did everything there with heart and taste.

Does it bite you if you try to take too many sheets?? 😂

Nope, but it gives you the look....LOL.

You def have a gift for finding cool things!!!!

I refuse to take the WHOLE blame, my nephew AND I work on these things together, but I suggest things first though...LOL.

Thank you, I try my very best and I know young Henry is Dinosaur crazy, a bit like his Uncle is as well.

Is there one available with Jesus' arms outstretched to hold the roller?

Never looked for that, Jeebus Chrust isn't of much interest to me or Henry.
You could check out Ebay though.

@Triphid I must admit that a bare-chested woman with outstretched arms would be more to my taste. I wonder if there is a market for well-muscled male torsos doing the same thing.

Actually I think I saw one like you mentioned, try e-bay.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639402
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.