Agnostic.com

2 8

Breaking News

ASTRALMAX 8 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This reminds me that I passed a church last week and the sign said they are doing the Nativity scene live. WTF?

No exaggeration!

There seems to be shortage of wise men within the Conservative Party. However, they did manage to hold a Christmas Party for themselves last year after they had told the nation that they could not visit their dying relatives nor anyone outside their family bubble. A clear case of Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi.

Their wisdom consists in awarding lucrative NHS contracts to their friends and financial donors at the tax payer's expense, enriching themselves while unemployment sky rockets. Their use of the tax payer's money is tantamount to making the goat the gardener.

@ASTRALMAX They threw me out of the local Conservative club over 50 years ago. The local MP a certain Norman Miscampbell was commonly called Mr Foot & Mouth. His wife was attractive but sadly wouldn't come across when I tried to seduce her in a local nightclub.

@ASTRALMAX Things haven't changed in 50 years.

@FrayedBear Why would they change when everything is working to their advantage and they have always had a vested interest in conserving their values. They have a lot in common with most major religions, they are resistant to change.

It was said of Tony Blair that he was the best man the consersatives ever had to act on their behalf. Boris is doing an excellent job in undermining the public confidence in his poltiical party

@ASTRALMAX it's been working for them for quite a long time.

@FrayedBear Sooner or later the dirty deals and double standards become glaringly obvious and the downfall begins

@ASTRALMAX you can but hope!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639790
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.