Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Quantum Spirituality | Amit Goswami, Ph.D.

We've had proof of instant communication since 1982, apparently, and that proves we are one with The Unification (calm). How? Well, instant communication is impossible unless sender and receiver are the same being. Since photons can become one and communicate then electrons can also do so. If not, then photons also exist in the magnetic stream and they move like electrons do (that is, they walk like an electron); within a magnetic stream which does not upset Tao's* calm.

Fortunately, the CC translates well enough to understand Dr Goswami. Quantum Physics will likely put an end to religion if we survive Climate Change to find out.

*Tao being a word to describe an original Universe expanded into a never ending circular unification (or calm). Insert any word one prefers but the concept of a dead Universe (which has expanded so far that gravity no longer applies) is scientific, not religious, though it does have intuitive (spiritual) application.

rainmanjr 8 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The word ' quantum ' has become something of a buzz word amongst many people. Fritjof Capra wrote a book titled The Tao of Physics in which he attempted to draw parallels between modern physics and eastern mysticism. I'm not certain but think that Capra may have some drawn ' inspiration ' from Neils Bohr's Coat of Arms (he designed his own heraldic shield). The three most widely known physicists with regard to quantum mechanics were Neils Bohr, Werner Heisenberg and Erwin Schrodinger.

Schrodinger's Cat is either dead or alive I cannot imagine a state where it is both dead and alive.

I think that Neils Bohr's view was that everything in the universe arises in a state of polarity or complementary states. Noodle baking thoughts like: "An electron might be said to be in a superposition of two different velocities or in two places at once."

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle: " it is impossible to measure exactly, both the position and the momentum of an object. This principle is based on the wave-particle duality of matter. Although Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle can be ignored in the macroscopic world."

Ludwig Wittgenstein in his Tractatus Logico Philiosophicus attempted to reduce language to a set of atomic propositions. I wonder to what extent he was influenced by quantum mechanics. One of my favorite quotes by Wittgenstein: " If you tried to doubt everything you would not get as far as doubting anything.The game of doubting itself presupposes certainty."

Whilst all of the above may provide interesting reading or diversionary entertainment, I doubt that any of it has any practical bearing on our day to day life.

Personally, I'll settle for a beer and watch a sunset in the company of good friends.

Those are good, too, but I prefer pot and a good meditation. They are not all of life, however, so I will explore Ph.D's who support my idea (even if they came to it first). I had Bohr's COA but it's not on this Chromebook (don't ever buy one of these damn things) and I'm not going to look harder for it.

Bullshit equals bullshit.

You didn't watch it. Did you? I sometimes do that.

@rainmanjr I do not like wasting my valuable time.

What is Spirituality and EXACTLY what is a Spirit besides an Alcoholic drink?
And I don't want some vague mish-mash twaddle of an explanation I want proven, tried and tested empirical FACTS and data thank you.

That's what this Ph.D gives us in the video. Keep ranting though. It's amusing.

@rainmanjr Really? Asked for your explanation since you are the one posting about it al then you MUST know all about it, is that not a truly logical assumption to make?

@Triphid YOU don't have to reply to a post. A post is like an offering. Here, kids, this was interesting to me. That sort of thing. I pass many stores that I don't go into, or wouldn't shop at, but I don't go in and rant about them being Bullshit and unworthy of street space. You are just a blow hard in my eyes but go ahead and rant. YOU are the one whom I would presume looks stupid.

And I posted it because the site is called Agnostic.com so various spiritual ideas would seem to be topics. Maybe I've got the wrong idea of the context in which
Agnostic.com is being used, though? Apparently they mean Atheist.com and left wing politics to you (and you seem brilliant).

@rainmanjr No need to get all testyand shit-headed, I was just asking a QUESTION, is there some new Rainmanjr Law about asking questions been passed by the Community Senate perhaps.

Wait. Does this have anything to do with that damned cat in a box?

I'm not an expert on that cat in a box but I surmise that it does.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639873
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.