Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK "What If YOU Were Never Born?" is an Awful Argument Against Abortion

There’s an old bit from comedian David Cross about what he hopes happens when he dies: Does he want to be buried or cremated? His answer is perfectly honest… and it becomes a punchline on its own.

Follow link for video

snytiger6 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Three, ...plus thirty, cheers for David Cross.

Yeah, sending my ashes to a necro party wouldn’t offend me. They would treat my ashes better than a bunch of NASA’s Big Bangers.

Who ever asked to exist, not even god asked to exist. Why not abortion for everyone to make sure no one else is forced to exist because of what their parents do.

Then, every one would be able to stay in non-existance with the flying spaghetti monster sky God and just never exist in this pathetic crap called existence that no one asked for.

Word Level 8 Dec 18, 2021

If I could time travel back to early 1930, I would push John and Alice into an ice cold shower so they wouldn’t become my parents.

I’m not blaming them; they were characters in a tragedy authored by a metaphorical Ma and Pa Nature.

MarkTwain said his not having been born wouldn’t have inconvenienced him at all.

I love David Cross.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.