Agnostic.com

6 7

What's the funniest username you've seen?

"NearlySincere" wins the prize. Just sent him a complimentary message:

Hi there,

You win the prize for having the funniest user name! Nearly sincere, indeed. Few people admit it.

Just pruned a bouquet of exclamation points. Don't want to sound like Tigger. Bouncy! bouncy!

Your profile is hilarious. Well done. I'm still smiling.

Sincerely,

Kathleen

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey maybe you met someone local, with humor and personality !

twill Level 7 Dec 20, 2021

@twill

He is 185 miles away. That's a three-hour drive in good conditions.

@LiterateHiker darn it

@twill

He's 55 years old. "I’m a retired athlete / Olympian / Ironman champ," he wrote in his profile. Too young for me. I'm 68.

@LiterateHiker I'm Not sure what the little yellow face with the flat lips mean. Probably means "Not Sure"

@twill

This is his face.

@twill

He just saved my profile on Fitness Singles.

User names:
The Best Names of Real people I met on my travels.

Best:
Yu Ran.
I said to this young lady; she had the coolest name I'd ever heard.

Worst:
Harseshit.
I kept calling him Sir; out of fear of losing it.

Long dong silver, joke of course

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 20, 2021

Reminds me of the Elvis song in Blue Hawaii called "Almost Always True, where he sings "I was almost always true to you." Haha!

Oh, that would be LiterateHiker of course. LOL

In Ultima Online I have a charcter named "Bim" and by doing quest she got titles so she became "The Glorious Lady Bim"
One day hanging out in town I see the ghost of "The dastardly Lord Jesus Christ" run by.
I laughed so hard.

I used to cook at the Bijou Cafe in Portland, Or. One day, while I was working my helper, said to look at the front door, I glanced, and before my eyes were, Jesus Christ, all dressed up with a sheepherders pole. I asked if he was going to come into the pace, apparently, he did not. Perhaps he knew that about thirty-five years in the future I would nail him to a cross. I made the cross for a catholic church and someone had to do it.
For those of you who think this is a strange thing to do, my boss cut the statue in half so the proportions were more correct to a human.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640327
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.