Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK Religious groups ask Supreme Court for emergency stay on vaccine rule for U.S. companies - Axios

Three religious organizations on Saturday asked the Supreme Court to grant an emergency stay over the Biden administration's vaccine mandate for businesses with at least 100 workers.

Why it matters: The challenge, filed by the American Family Association, Answers in Genesis and Daystar Television Network, comes days after the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati reinstated the mandate.

snytiger6 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An epitaph:

"I won't get sick because Jesus loves me."

All the more reason to double down on vaccine mandates.

But how else can those religious groups do Lucifer's work?

Jebus is all you need. Tell them for me daddy coz I don't wanna take my polio shot. 🙂

I have said in a number of comments that religion will be death of us all. There is some proof of that.

Unfortunately, there will be a heavy price for creating an out of balance SCOTUS. Now every rabid conservative will go to them for all sorts of stupid wishes.

Idgits.

But they're pro-life though,lol, smh.

Pro-life? No, pro-bigotry.

They aren't pro-life, they are pro-fetus. Once it is out of the womb they vanish. It allows them to (appear to) take a moral stand without actually taking any sort of real responsibility. A sort of empty morality.

@snytiger6 I agree 100%.

@anglophone you are correct.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.