Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK May Be A 4th Booster For Immunocompromised. CBSNEWS

Moderna revealed that their booster was a half dose and that a full dose would be more than twice as effective.

barjoe 9 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have 2 bandmates that are pharmacists. One mentioned the 4th shot is coming last night.

twill Level 7 Dec 21, 2021

I just heard that Israel is recommending a 4th shot.

@KKGator They are always first

@KKGator yeah, we give them tons of money and weapons so they can be ahead of us 🙄

@JonnaBononna We give many countries tons of money and weapons.
I'm no fan of Israel, but they've been ahead of most of the rest of the world on this.

if it's in the offering, I'm in.

I'll be getting mine in March, if I need to.

I'll get one every six months if it keeps me from getting the ick.
😀

I agree with you about getting the booster shot every 6 months.

I just got my booster on Monday, and feel the same way. I have no problem with the vaccine and want to be protected . 😉

As long as they make the disease easier to endure, I'll get one as often as necessary. This time was not nearly as bad as the first time with covid. I can deal with 2-3 days down, much better than 2-3 weeks.

@glennlab JFC! I'm so sorry you got it again, but damned glad it wasn't as bad as the first time.
I'm of the same mind as you.
I know there is absolutely no guarantee that I'll never get it, but if I do, I know it won't be as bad.
I'd get boostered once a month if I have to.

@KKGator I almost donated my 02 concentrator, really glad I didn't

I get a flu shot each year so why not

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.