Agnostic.com

3 0

Curiosity

Why are single woman drawn to married men?

Onetank78 4 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mostly they're not. Too simplistic a question, most women desire a monogamous relationship and if given a choice between equally attractive men would pick the single one. But, big but, some men are single for a good reason while married men appear to have some aptitude. So if you have to choose between two evils you'll have more fun with the one he knows what he's doing.

Because they figure the man is already attractive to someone, has curb appeal, in other words. And they know he will likely never want a commitment from them. Then there are the women who actually want a permanent relationship with married men and suffer the illusion they will leave their wives. All just hunches on my part and second hand stories. I have never personally known anyone who is morally lax enough to knowingly date a married man.

@Onetank78 You're probably right, judgmental types like me are the last ones they'd tell, plus, I know very few single women these days, except from dating sites, so they aren't really personal friends who would confide in me anyway.

I'm a single woman and I don't find anything appealing about married men. Any woman who gets involved with a man who cheats on his partner deserves the betrayal he's eventually going to inflict upon her.

Deb57 Level 8 Dec 24, 2021

@Onetank78 side pieces are usually too selfish to care that they are scorching the earth under the man's wife, and kids if there are any, and too stupid to realize that how they got him is how they will lose him. Men who cheat are scum.

@Onetank78 that's easy. Betrayal begins when one person in the relationship breaks trust. This isn't as complicated as people like to pretend it is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641083
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.