Agnostic.com

3 5

Wheeeeee...

2 killed after church van rolls over multiple times in Brunswick County crash

[wect.com]

Dyl1983 8 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This assclown goes on ignore.

Ouch!

Roll over and play dead. Good boy.

@rainmanjr You think that's funny? Two people getting killed in a crash? I don't. Just saying.

@barjoe I keep telling you that there is no death.

@rainmanjr Yes there is. It's gonna happen to us all.

@barjoe Not in my theory and that's kind of the important one to how I approach things like death. I'm no longer saddened by it. Death just occurs but people make more.

@rainmanjr I'm not afraid about my impending death. It will be, fade to black, nothingness. Much like before I ever existed. It didn't hurt. I still don't make fun when two guys got killed (2 months ago BTW) and 4 injured, when their van got t-boned by a truck. The fact they were on a church fishing trip doesn't make it any less tragic for their friends and family.

@barjoe This is an illusion, in my view, so none of them matter to me. I didn't matter to them, in all likelihood, so all's even Steven. You remember Steven, he married Adam.

@rainmanjr Heartless!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641092
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.