Agnostic.com

3 1

Do you dream out loud? Yikes!

My wife says I dream out loud almost every night. I don't remember my dreams. She says sometime im hollering at people. I don't have a clue about this. She thinks I'm dreaming about work by some of the stuff I say. She says some of my dreams sound like I'm messing around, yikes! I don't remember. When I do remember, it seems real and in color. Do your dreams get you in trouble...lol? I tell her not to answer me when I'm talking in my sleep. She does because I remember this happening. She's dreaming too....lol.

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never mind about this. Do you ever lucid dream?

Yes i do. I wake myself up telling myself this is a dream. I wake telling my wife never mind , I'm dreaming. I can fall asleep at my island in the kitchen and into a dream. I love my dreams now. At one point in my life i would take to much Nyquil and wake up and not be able to move. That sucks when your trying to scream because of the night mares I use to have and i couldn't move. I was a recovering alcoholic drinking to much coffee and not being able to sleep. Whew! Those were the days.

No, but I am plagued with near nightly hypnagogic hallucinations, most of which are terrifying, and many which get me out of bed to confirm that the household is safe (from fire or intruders).

Zster Level 8 Dec 3, 2017

I use to have terrifying dreams. I was quitting alcohol. It was bad. My brain was pretty much fried. I could still do my job and take care of my family. I truely had something evil comming after me. Hey, I believed in Satan's demons. I carried a lot of stress was carrying a lot of secrets. I stayed in fear. I hated my dad. I caught him doing some bad stuff. He was evil. So was my uncle. I had to watch these guys. There gone. That time is gone. Harmony is about us. I'm free. No bad dreams today.

Good heavens! I am sorryvthat such seeds were sewn by your own family! Yikes! Mine result from meds for my migraines. To go without means severe head pain 24/7.

My dad was the god father. You either kissed his ass or his ring. My uncle was the same. It's a long story.

I think that would paralyze me.

The one dream that got me in the most trouble didn't have anything to do with talking in my sleep. I was mid-teens and sleep-walked often. One night I got myself stuck in the corner of my room. No way out. I eventually had to wake myself up. A ... very ... frustrating ... dream. It has caused a tremendous amount of damage to my psyche'.

Oh man!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6412
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.