Agnostic.com

3 6

If someone whispers in your ear 'Believe In Yourself' that's good advice, but if someone whispers in your ear 'Believe In Me' then you should check to make sure that your wallet hasn't been stolen.

SnowyOwl 8 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The reverse of course is true. A sceptic questions even themselves. Whereas a believer in God believes they are right all the time, because. "God always agrees with me, and he can't be wrong."

It's incredible to see how often the voices in a person's head will tend to agree with whatever it is that they want to do, no matter how heinous or inane.

I know it.

Yeah, don't believe in yourself. You're an incompetent. Let me help you hold your money... You can hold my dick in your mouth as an exchange.

Sounds like something a religious leader would say, followed by 'Would you like to have a glass of kool-aid, I insist?

@Snowyowl Exactly. Except that now they're spewing the kool-aid in our faces, hoping for the worst.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.