Agnostic.com

3 17

My friend said. My Christmas wish for all my grown up children is, that they will never want for anything, and will be able to take for granted all the things I had to scrape and save for, have all the things I never had because I had to provide for them, and own all the things that nobody had in my day...

Then I'm going move in with them.

Fernapple 9 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's my plan too! I'm healthy now, but both my kids have a "room" for me when the time comes that I can't be left alone, haha!

I remember when we were too poor to buy macaroni -- and they have never been that strapped for money, so I'm grateful for that. And yes, I will love living with them, if I have to, when the time comes. We should all raise our kids to be better off than we were. 😉

It sounds like his family will lose the joy of achievement. That is far from a loving wish.

I think that is the joke , yes.

Moving in with family is always a bad idea in my family.
They're all almost tolerable when long distance, anything more is pushing it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641454
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.