Agnostic.com

3 7

Some dumb ass is going to part with $20k for a modern Bible signed by a Mexican Truck driver named Jesus. A fool and his money are soon parted.

SnowyOwl 8 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And to think, many years ago, I once had an old lady at my yard sale go off on me on a tyrade over my Bible marked for 10¢, because, per her, "You don't SELL the Word of God!!" Apparently she was unfamiliar with the concept of a Bible book store.

Did you look like a Gideon? lol

@SnowyOwl apparently. I missed an opportunity by not going off on HER and throwing her off my porch.

@MikeInBatonRouge I would have thought she would be happy with the price, although as an Atheist's bible it was probably well read, nothing leads a person to Atheism faster than a long read of the bible.

I believe many Christians will pay top Dollar for it. Only you know this is a truck driver, they don't.

LOL I've known people who would fall for this.

There are lots of guys named Jesus, lol!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641556
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.