Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Candace Owens: Trump Is Pro-Vax Because He’s ‘Too Old’ to Understand the Internet

Far-right provocateur and anti-vaxxer Candace Owens, 32, took to Instagram to explain why she thinks Donald Trump unexpectedly defended COVID vaccines during an interview with her earlier this week. The reason? Trump, 75, is “too old” to know how to navigate the internet and find those “obscure websites” where, it seems that she believes, the truth about COVID and vaccines can only be found. “People oftentimes forget that, like, how old Trump is,” she said. “He comes from a generation—I’ve seen other people that are older have the exact same perspective, like, they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research. And everything that they read in a newspaper that was pitched to them, they believed that that was a reality.” Owens urged her conservative fanbase to take it easy on Trump, saying that she doesn’t think his support of the vaccine is “evil” or “based in any corruption.” But, she added, “he needs to have a larger conversation to understand what’s going on and why so many people are horrified by his remarks.”

snytiger6 9 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"...a time before TV....." only up until I was about 4, and i am one year younger than drump....and guess she never heard of radio.
.And oh, bitch, you mean like when we had Walter Cronkite and Huntley & Brinkley Reporting the actual news?

She is an ageist ignorant bitch.

Qooks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641575
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.