Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Man Who Attacked Worker Over Mask Requirement Gets Year In Prison | HuffPost Latest News

HUTCHINSON, Minn. — A Minnesota man who attacked a Menards employee after the worker told him to wear a mask and then assaulted a responding police officer with a hammer has been sentenced to a year in prison.

Luke Oeltjenbruns, 61, of Hutchinson, pleaded guilty to charges of first- and second-degree assault for the April incident.

snytiger6 9 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Will Luke Oeltjenbruns learn from this? I doubt it. People like him tend to remain dangerously mentally defective for the whole of their lives.

Maybe he can join a jailhouse anti vaxxer group! 😂

Why stop at assaulting police officers when there are plenty of prison guards to attack?

I’m sure he’s glad now for standing up for his “freedom.” 😄 The irony is delicious.

Assaulting a cop with a hammer?!? He should have gotten 20 years at least. I am guessing he was white. SMH

And “sorry” and “it wasn’t like me” and blah blah blah.

Yeah, I thought the sentence was pretty light also .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641734
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.