Agnostic.com

2 7

Well, I had a very nice Roast Dinner last evening, a session of great conversations and some enjoyable times with 2 wonderful kids as well.
Yes, you guessed correctly, I was invited to dinner with Lou and the kids as their way of offering extra and totally unnecessary thanks for the kindness shown to.them.
Sadly my mate from the Sheep Property couldn't attend, a bit on the too far side for him, his Missus and their new baby to travel there and back, especially at night now with the 'roos and Emus all feeding well and on the move once again.

Triphid 9 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Glad you had a good time.

It was extremely nice and the evening was absolutely fun, those 2 kids sure know how make you feel welcome and can entertain you for hours on end.

Nice to have dinner in good company.

Yes and a very welcome change as well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.