Agnostic.com

7 5

LINK Alex Jones Threatens to ‘Dish Dirt’ on Trump for Pushing Vaccine

(The one thing Trump did right in responding to the pandemic was to implement the "warp speed" vaccine development. He is proud of that and I doubt he will stop talking about how vaccines are good.)

Right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is threatening to “dish all the dirt” on Donald Trump to get back at the ex-president over his endorsement of the COVID-19 vaccine.

“Yeah, we all wish Trump would do the right thing,” Jones said on his Wednesday afternoon InfoWars program, before urging his listeners to “move on” from Trump due to his glowing endorsement of the vaccine.

snytiger6 9 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would hate to see Trump's sparkling reputation tarnished. 🙃

Maybe they'll all do this and the right wing will implode! A girl can dream, haha!

Why won't this fuck get covid and die

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 30, 2021

I stopped clock is right twice a day.

Mud slinger meets mud slinger. They deserve each other.

I love it when they turn on each other when one slides slightly into normalcy! I don’t care really who throws sticks in the spokes of Trump running again in 2024. His side or ours.

Mr. Jones clearly need to catch Covid and deal with all the fun with it. I'm not sticking up for 45, but dummies like Jones is crime against humanity.

i suspect Jones has (secretly) had his vaccinations.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642234
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.