Agnostic.com

7 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Waiting for his funeral so I can go dance on this bastard's grave, maybe pee on it, too.

I don't know who could possibly give a flying fuck what that semi-senile old coot has to say. Talk about irrelevant.

Its all about the money... its a good living for him. I wish i had one super power like making things float or move. I would have some fun with these preachers. But then... Ild be no better then them...

Are you for real?

Excuse my language, but... what a fucking ignorant clueless moron he is. 😛

I used to go to summer bible school as a child . We would have to march into the sanctuary every day that had the words marching to Zion. I used to say marching to satan. I must have been a hell raiser.

You have to wonder why one would affect the other... And then what's the reason for male atheists...

@FortyTwo
Took a few for that to sink in, 42.
All I can say to that is YUK, EUUU, and BARF!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.