Agnostic.com

8 8

Dentist or scammer?

Today I reported a man on Fitness Singles as a possible scammer. His username gave me pause: blessmeohlord.

His first message:

Hello beautiful, happy new year to you and i hope you're enjoying Washington? I am moving there in few weeks and need a lady locally there to talk to. My name is Mike and a honest man with a fear of God

We messaged back-and-forth a few times. He thought my religion is atheist. I replied that atheists have no religion.

I sent him this message:

You don't look like a dentist.

Weird, scraggly facial hair. Not showing your teeth. Hiding behind sunglasses and a red hat.

Your poor use of the English language gives me the impression that you are a scammer.

Then I reported and blocked him.

Brushes off hands.

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mannequin.

Ewwww, he doesn't look real, and how ignorant can you be, Atheist as a religion. Sounds like a NNES (non native English speaker).

Guess that he was trying for that holy spook glow.

yes scammer, looks like a computer generated image

dude is fucked up lookin.

might have been a noxema overdose.

a dentist...? maybe it was the fluoride dip or a waterpick accident. regardless if he came at me with dental tools I'd just settle for mail order dentures.

bad trip Yule Brenner.

I agree

Hah! He looks like a botched embalming job! LOL Good eye, Lit. 🙂

either the worst case of plastic surgery or photoshop. I would have no problem with guessing scammer.

Wow, with all the filters and edits he's used, he doesn't even look like a real person, so who knows what he looks like in real life? My money is on him being a scammer, too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643184
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.