Agnostic.com

7 9

Some days ya just can't get what you need. Talked to the VA today as to why they couldn't get me an appointment for a neurologist. After spending two hours on the phone, I gave up again. Feeling depressed, I called a friend who started crying her cat had died.
Some days........

PondartIncbendog 8 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel your pain. 'Ya just have to get thru it. I could whine about my issues, but I prefer to send you a hug. & one for your friend too.

Your VA GP is the gate keeper, that who has to recommend a neurologist. Either that or through the ER.

What do u need to see a neurologist for ?
Who told u to see a neurologist ? Primary care ?
Primary care then should send the referral to VA .

I'm sorry you are both having a bad day. The VA in Austin has been awesome. It is always about facility management, just as it is in all medical facilities. I hope they finally give you what you need.

Sorry to hear that. I have found the VA extremely helpful.

I hope tomorrow or at least next week is much better.

Ya, I was going to get some butter next week. My new glasses come in too.

I’m sorry for your friend’s loss and your problem. These type of days suck!

There's always tomorrow. I'm sure it will suck as well as any other day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.