Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK Have the Trumpians Sent Religion Straight to Hell? - YouTube

Have the Trumpians Sent Religion Straight to Hell

PondartIncbendog 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My 'former' son-in-law is a moderate S. Baptist (convert) but his wife is an extreme version. It would be interesting to see how their marriage is playing out.

Unfortunately no. Terrible Christian leaders happen all the time and believers just pretend it was a fluke. 53% of American adults got such a poor education they can't even read at the 6th grade level, and we expect them to just realize religion is stupid. Many Americans are inundated with Christianity from a young age and would have to give up not just their beliefs but leave their entire community to become atheist. We must fight religion directly and relentlessly or it will stay with us forever. We can't just hope it will take care of itself.

But the extreme 'dogma' are causing many to rethink their allegiances. After all, the number of 'nones' is increasing daily and this may speed the change.

I'm praying for a Trump miracle. Unfortunately it has not happened yet. I don't want the bastard to be able to come back.

There is no greater threat to humanity than evangelical Christianity.

Its always been that way since the stupid story was started. Its amazing we still have "people" who believe in the biggest lie in history.

@PondartIncbendog People haven't evolved anywhere in a long, long time.

@Organist1 Maybe some planet far, far away in a distant galaxy.................

Hmmm you think so?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643409
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.