Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Mike Lindell Sues 1/6 Panel Over Subpoena, Argues 'Scriptural Basis' For 2020 Fraud Claims

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has argued that his false claims of massive fraud in the 2020 election have a "scriptural basis" while suing the House Select Committee on January 6 over a subpoena of his phone records.

The conservative pillow magnate revealed the existence of what he called a "corrupt" subpoena from the committee in a text message to CNBC on Wednesday, while insisting that his legal team had taken action to "completely invalidate" the subpoena.

In a legal complaint filed on the same day against the committee, its individual members and Verizon, lawyers for Lindell—a staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump's false claims of massive voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election—argue that he is the victim of religious discrimination.

(I almost put this under the "silly, random and fun" category, due to the silliness of the claim(s).)

snytiger6 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, what is his "scriptural basis?" Is it the fact that he wears a cross around his neck and wears it in a way that shows he intends for you to see it.

I don't know who's more delusional pillow man or 45.

I'd say pillow man, edges Trump out as beign more delusional due to religious beliefs.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643537
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.